St George, Utah Food Storage
Food Storage in St. George, Utah
When it comes to preparing for disaster, the old motto, “better safe than sorry,” holds true. St. George, Utah residents understand this concern, especially with the susceptibility to wildfires, flooding and earthquakes, Utah is no exception. We often think a natural disaster will not happen in our own backyards, but history has shown us they can strike anywhere, anytime. Food Storage Chef takes all the worry out of disaster planning by ensuring that you will be able to feed your family in the event disaster ever strikes St. George, or financial hardship hits within the walls of your own home.
Stocking up on nutritious Food Storage Chef, freeze-dried foods provides many benefits for you and your family:
- Longevity – Our foods have a long shelf life – up to 30 years. With long-term food storage, shelf life is extremely important. You can’t predict when a disaster will strike, and it’s easy to push your survival cache out of site and out of mind. With 30 years of wiggle room, you can stock up and forget it. There’s no need to check and replace expired products.
- Delicious Options – Taste is important; that’s why our gourmet foods are created to be as delicious as they are filling. Even finicky eaters will find something to love on our menu.
- Healthy Nutrition – You may not have electricity in St. George after a disaster, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for poor nutrition. All our all-natural food items are made with real, wholesome ingredients including meats and cheeses.
- Affordability – No family has hundreds or thousands of dollars to spend on food storage. The good news is that you don’t have to. For as little as $2.00 per serving, you can feed your family great tasting, nutritious meals in your time of need.
- Breezy Storage – Even if you don’t have a lot of space to devote to food storage, you can store enough food to feed your family for quite some time thanks to our compact packaging.
No one expects to experience disaster. However, disasters can occur at any time, and they take many forms. In addition to the big stuff, like earthquakes and weather emergencies, proper food storage prepares you for unexpected financial shortfalls due to unemployment, illness, and those large expenses that always pop up when you’re least prepared. Having an adequate amount of food on hand to weather the storm means peace of mind for you and full tummies during the tough times.